The student will obtain the appropriate level of knowledge and skills associated with the Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) training that will be included in the license.
Congratulations on taking the first step to become a professional pilot!
If you need assistance or have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call: +506 2232-1248
- Minimum age: 18 years old, in the case of minors under the age of 18 but over the age of 17, need to hand in a parental authority document authenticated by a lawyer.
- Passport or other official identification document.
- Class two valid medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos
- Required by the Costa Rican General Aviation Authority (DGAC) to obtain the license.
- Personally fill out the school registration and regulation documents.
- Aeronautical Charts
- Approach Charts
- IFR procedures
- Instrument Navigation
- Flight Time: 40 IFR hours including:
- 20 airplane flight hours ($190* per hour)
- 20 simulator hours ($105* per hour)
* Prices subject to change without notice.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Enrollment: $100*
- Course: $700*
- Total Price: $800*