The student will obtain the appropriate level of training for the commercial license and become a successful helicopter pilot.
Congratulations on taking the first step to become a professional pilot!
If you need assistance or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +506 2232-1248
- Minimum age: 18 years old, in the case of minors under the age of 18 but over the age of 17, need to hand in a parental authority document authenticated by a lawyer.
- Passport or other official identification document.
- Class two valid medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos
- Required by the Costa Rican General Aviation Authority (DGAC) to obtain the license.
- Personally fill out the school registration and regulation documents.
- Advanced Performance Maneuvers
- Advanced Pinnacles and Confined Areas
- Flight time: A minimum of 100 total hours, required by the Costa Rican General Aviation Authority (DGAC)
Fleet: Robinson R44 - $550* per hour
* Prices subject to change without notice.
- Duration: 2 months
- Beginning of lessons: At any time, all of our training is one-on-one, our students have the freedom to set their own schedules and progress at any pace.
- Enrollment: $100* (No charge if you registered from Private Pilot Level 1)
- Monthly payment: $265* per monthly