TThe student will obtain the appropriate level of training to obtain the commercial license and become a successful airplane pilot.
Congratulations on taking the first step to become a professional pilot!
If you need assistance or have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call: +506 2232-1248
- Minimum age: 18 years old, in the case of minors under the age of 18 but over the age of 17, need to hand in a parental authority document authenticated by a lawyer.
- Passport or other official identification document.
- Class two valid medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos
- Required by the Costa Rican General Aviation Authority (DGAC) to obtain the license.
- Personally fill out the school registration and regulation documents.
- Navigation II
- Glass Cockpit
- Instrument Flight Rating
- Flight Time:
Hours required to complete this level as follows:
- 50 total flight hours. All previous hours are validated ( according to the requirements of the Costa Rican General Aviation Authority (DGAC)
- 100 hours as PIC
- 20 hours of crossing flight as PIC within which a 300 MN crossing flight will be performed and landing at two controlled aerodromes
- 10 flight hours per IFR, from which 5 hrs maximum in the simulator.
- Duration: 2 months
- Enrollment: $100*
- Monthly payment: $165*