Avanced Helicopter Pilot Courses
- Advanced auto rotations
- External load and special equipment
- Pinnacles and confined areas
- Mountain Flying
- Minimum age: 18 years old, in the case of minors under the age of 18 but over the age of 17, need to hand in a parental authority document authenticated by a lawyer.
- Passport or other official identification document.
- Class two valid medical certificate
- 2 passport-size photos
- Required by the Costa Rican General Aviation Authority (DGAC) to obtain the license.
- Personally fill out the school registration and regulation documents.
Do you have any questions?